Seth Aaron Henderson is an American fashion designer and a TV personality. After winning the seventh season of Project Runway along with his model, Kristina Sajko, Henderson became famous in the fashion business. He is also a two-time winner of the Emmy-winning reality show Project Runway, featuring up-and-coming designers.
Seth Aaron Henderson’s Early Life (Parents, Age, and Education)
Seth Aaron Henderson was born on July 11, 1971, in San Diego, California, U.S. He is 52 years old.
He studied at Clark College, a public community college in Washington State.
His father was a cartoonist and painter and his mother Carol Henderson loved sewing and crafts. We can see where he got this creative side from.
He has a younger brother named Noah Henderson who is the co-founder and graphics designer of Hedlock Clothing.
From their early years, the two brothers loved experimenting with designs and used to create their own Halloween masks, toys, and costumes.
But their parents divorced and they moved to Vancouver with their mother and lived with their stepfather Kevin Scott, and half-brother, Paul Hobbs in Battle Ground, Vancouver.
The two brothers grew up skateboarding, snowboarding, and riding dirt bikes.
Details on His Brother Noah
Noah resided in Orchards for several years while growing his company Hedlok Clothing which he launched in 2008.
He also has two children, a daughter named Ashlynn (27 years old) and a son named Reif (20 years old.)
Seth Aaron Henderson’s Body Measurements (Height/Weight)
Although Seth is a fashion designer, his body measurements are not available and the information will be updated as soon as the information is made available.
Seth Aaron Henderson grew up in Washington and used to sketch and design as a child. His official career as a designer took off with ‘Project Runway’. He won the 7th season of ‘Project Runway’ in 2010 and did his first show in Portland Fashion Week, which Solar World sponsored and inspired in the same year.
His show with Portland Fashion Week in October 2011 featured sustainable fabrics and after that, this career took a new turn.
Aaron collaborated with the New Hampshire-based EarthTec clothing company to create a sustainable clothing line. High-profile names such as Martha Nussbaum, who was being honored by Felipe VI of Spain with the Prince of Asturias Award were styled by Seth Aaron.
Henderson has filled Tim Gunn as the head ‘casting judge’ on Season 9 of Project Runway and continues to work with the show. Henderson also had competed in Project Runway All-Stars in season 7 but came in second-to-last place.
Just like Stephon Mendoza, Seth Aaron has also become quite a successful fashion designer.
He worked for the brand Fin Fun as a designer from 2019 to 2020. He also has a clothing line named Seth Aaron. He also has a clothing line named Hipsic.
Besides, he has also worked at Blue Spring Partner Brands, Portland Leather Goods, Columbia Sportswear Company, Feetz Shoes, LAI Apparel, and All Day Modern Wear.
Seth Aaron Henderson’s Wife and Children
Seth Aaron Henderson is happily married to his wife Tina. The couple is blessed with two children; a daughter, Megan Henderson, and a son, Aaron Henderson. The family of four resides in Los Angeles.
Before, he lived in the Lincoln neighborhood, Idaho Falls with his wife, two children, and his mother-in-law Carol Erickson. He had leased that home for a few years before buying that home.
He met Tina in Vancouver as they were next-door neighbors. They got married in 1993 and moved to San Diego after getting married. They then moved back to Vancouver in 1999 and now live in Los Angeles.
His Daughter’s name is Megann; she is 25 years old. His son’s name is Aaron; he is DatetimeDifference startDate=”2000-05-10″ endDate=”now” format=”Y”] years old.
Seth Aaron Henderson’s Net Worth and Income
According to various online media outlets, the total net worth of Seth Aaron Henderson is estimated to be around US $ 1 million to US $ 6 million.
The annual salary of Henderson has not been revealed yet. His huge income comes from his career as a fashion designer and he owns a house in Los Angeles.
Here are some facts related to Seth Aaron Henderson:
- Seth designs his clothing line with organic fabrics and those made from recycled plastic bottles for a sustainable future.
- Henderson has set the record of being the first person to win both ‘Project Runway’ and ‘Project Runway: All Stars’.
- Seth has launched the world’s first 3D printed designer shoe line at ‘FashioNXT Week’ which was a collaboration with Feetz.
- He also took part in the Face of Horror competition in 2023.
- He has shown his collection in countless fashion weeks; some of them are Boise Fashion Week (October 20-22 2023), FashioNXT Week 2023, and Slay Model Search 2022.
- His Los Angeles’ Seth Aaron store is located on Melrose.
- He has volunteered as a fashion designer at DoveLewis Emergency Animal Hospital, the American Cancer Society, and Celebrity Auction Doctors.
- He won $100,000 and a $50,000 design technology by winning the reality show.
Interesting Read: See this beautiful costume designer and cosplayer Ladee Danger.
Highlights and Accomplishments
- The first designer to win both Project Runway and Project Runway All-Stars
- Guest judge in Project Runway All-Stars
- Signed label with QVC
- Head casting judge for Project Runway
- Project Runway designer mentor
- Fashion expert host on Good Morning America, E Entertainment, Style Channel, Regis & Kelly, QVC, Lifetime TV
- Ambassador for Brother Sewing
- Top 100 Most Influential Designers (2011)
- Featured in Marie Claire on July 01, 2010 and March 01, 2014
- Featured on the Cover of Zink magazine on July 01, 2012
- Designs featured in the Lexus TV and Billboards
- Featured designer (Lord & Taylor’s flagship window 5th Ave NY)
Short Wiki Facts
|Seth Aaron Henderson
|July 11, 1971
|San Diego, California, U.S.
|52 years old
|Fashion Designer, TV personality
|Megann Henderson and Aaron Henderson
|Winner of both ‘Project Runway’ and ‘Project Runway: All Stars’.
|US $ 1 to 6 million