Rakia Reynolds is an American businesswoman, who is the Founder and CEO of Skai Blue Media, which is a multimedia public relations agency. Reynolds is regarded as a true leader, tastemaker, and branding expert. Her creative strategy and business development have made her one of the most recognizable people in the business and has gained the focus of Forbes, Inc.com, HuffPost, Fast Company, and more.
Early Life (Parents, Siblings, Hometown, and Age)
Although not many pieces of information related to the early days of Rakia are known to the public, we do know that she was born on 27 November 1978 in Union County, New Jersey, USA, making her years years old. The identities of her parents are not revealed although posts related to her parents can be seen on her social media platform, Instagram. She grew up in Hillside, New Jersey along with her two younger sisters named; Nia Marie and Tori.
Rakia Reynolds Personal Life (Relationship Status, Wife, & Children)
Rakia Reynolds is married to her husband, Bram Reynolds. The couple tied the knot on 24 October 2005 after the birth of their first child; Skai Reynolds in 2003. The couple is blessed with two daughters; Skai Reynolds and Zoie Reynolds, and one son; Brammie Reynolds, and are currently residing in their New York-based home.
Education and University
Rakia has attended the Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She is graduated in Business.
No further information is available at the moment and more information will be updated soon, once the details are out.
Rakia founded Skai Blue Media, almost a decade ago after working as a television producer and a magazine producer for a long time. She has worked as a tv show producer for shows like producing shows for MTV, TLC, and Discovery Health networks.
Skai Blue Media has grown a lot since its establishment and provides various business development, marketing, and message strategy to nonprofits, tech start-ups, and fashion designers. She has a team in the media to help her clients to launch, brand, re-brand, and strengthen lifestyle and technology. Over the decade, Rakia has worked with several brands and high-profile clients such as Airbnb, Comcast, Dell, Serena Williams, Morgan Stanley, and Jill Scott to name a few.
Rakia is also known to be a creative writer and has been working with Forbes, Inc.com, HuffPost, Fast Company, and more in marketing, creative strategy, and business development.
Reynolds is also a keynote speaker and has spoken at TEDx, SXSW, Inbound, and others. She speaks about span branding, media, multicultural business, economic development, and the entrepreneurial journey. Her notable speech was at The 7th Annual Dell Women’s Entrepreneur Network Summit.
Rakia Reynolds Net Worth
According to various online sources, the total net with of Rakia Reynolds is estimated to be from USD 2 million to USD 18 million Her company, Skai Blue Media, is the direct source of her income. Apart from her company, she is also an innovator and a speaker which adds more income sources to her net worth.
Awards and Achievements
The following are some of Rakia’s awards and achievements that she has gained throughout her career:
- Has been featured in Forbes writer.
- Has been named as one of the 27 Business Leaders Aiming to Change the World by Inc. Magazine.
- Is listed in one of the 25 Most Socially Influential Tastemakers on Dell’s “Inspire 100” list.
- Has made a name in the “Next 1000” list by Forbes.
- Is named one of the 25 tastemakers on Dell’s “Inspire 100” list.
- Skai Blue Media
INTERESTING READ: Biography of Daniela Catenacci, an executive assistant of the pop culture-related digital media company Barstool Sports.
The following are some unknown facts related to Rakia Reynolds:
- The book ‘A Wrinkle in Time’ is her most favorite book to learn.
- Rakia has fear of reptiles, especially snakes.
- In an interview, she mentioned that her children were the biggest inspiration in her life.
- Even though she has inspired various youngsters, she had to struggle a lot and after a series of unfortunate events, she started her business.
- Rakia believes that limitations hinder the creativity of a person.
- Rakia has also worked with high-profile names such as Serena Williams, Morgan Stanley, Jill Scott, and more.
- Some of the brands that Rakia has worked with are Airbnb, Comcast, Dell, and more.
Wiki and Short Bio.
- Name: Rakia Reynolds
- Birth Name: Rakia Reynolds
- NickName: N/A
- Birth Date: 27 November 1978
- Birth Place: New Jersey, USA
- Age: years
- Gender: Female
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: Black
- Religion: N/A
- Father’s Name: N/A
- Mother’s Name: N/A
- Sibling: 2 (Younger sisters)
- Name: Nia Marie, Tori
- Relationship Status: Married
- Marital Status: Married
- Spouse: Bram Reynolds
- Children: 3 (2 daughters, 1 son)
- Name: Skai Reynolds, Zoie Reynolds, Brammie Reynolds
- Occupation: Businessman/Entrepreneur
- Net Worth: USD $ 2 million – USD $ 18 million
- Height: N/A
- Weight: N/A
- Complexion: Black/Brown
- Hair color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown/Black
- Social media: Instagram @rakiareynolds, Twitter @RakiaReynolds?, LinkedIn @rakia-reynolds-24a2871a/