David Recordon is an American technologist who is the Director of Technology in the White House under U.S. President Joe Biden. He previously worked under U.S. President Barak Obama in the White House. Recordon is also the youngest recipient of the Google-O’Reilly Open Source Award.
Age, Parents, Siblings, and Early Life
David Recordon was born on September 4, 1986, in Portland, Oregon, USA. He is 37 years old.
Since he works in the White House, the identities of his family members are kept uber wraps. The information regarding whether Recordon has siblings or not also has not been disclosed.
David Recordon Wife, and Children
David Recordon has never opened about his personal life. But, it has been revealed that he is currently single and is not involved in any kind of romantic relationship. David is not married and does not have any kids.
The information related to his past relationships also has not been disclosed to the present day.
David Recordon Net Worth
According to various online sources, the total net worth of David Recordon is estimated from USD 1 million to USD 5 million. His huge income directly comes from his career as a technologist for more than two-decade. Additionally, he also serves as Director of Technology in the White House Office of Management and Administration which helps him to add more wealth to his net worth.
Education and High School
David Recordon has graduated from a local high school in Oregon. Although there is no information related to his higher educational background, it is confirmed that he learned to program at a public elementary school and was working with open source software and open standards in high school.
David Recordon started his career at the young age of 19 when he started working on the development and popularization of OpenID and OAuth. He played a very important role while working for OpenID and OAuth, which landed him as the founding board member of the OpenID Foundation.
David was then appointed by blogging company Six Apart as an Open Platforms Tech Lead and was later hired by online platform Facebook as Engineering Director.
Recorder served in the position of Director of White House Information Technology from March 19, 2015, to January 20, 2017, under President Barack Obama. During his tenure in the White House, he helped in the major technology modernization of every aspect.
After the completion of the Obama administration, Recordon moved to San Francisco to join hands with the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative as the Vice President of Infrastructure and Security.
Recordon was once again hired as Director of Technology in the White House Office of Management and Administration on January 5, 2021, for the administration of President Joe Biden.
Here is what you should know about civil rights activist DeRay Mckesson.
Awards and Achievements
- Won the Google-O’Reilly Open Source Award in 2007.
Here are some facts related to David Recordon:
- David became the youngest recipient of the Google-O’Reilly Open Source Award in 2007.
- He is best known for his work as a promulgator in favor of the disperse single-sign-on protocol.
- During the Presidential transition of Joe Biden in 2020, David served as Chief Technology Officer.
Wiki and Short Bio.
- Name: David Recordon
- Birth Name: David Recordon
- NickName: N/A
- Birth Date: September 4, 1986
- Birth Place: Portland, Oregon, USA
- Age: [DateCounter startDate=”1986-09-04″ endDate=”now” format=”Years” years old
- Gender: Male
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: N/A
- Religion: N/A
- Father’s Name: N/A
- Mother’s Name: N/A
- Sibling: N/A
- Relationship Status: Single
- Marital Status: Not Married
- Spouse: N/A
- Children: N/A
- Occupation: Technologist, Engineer
- Net Worth: USD 1 million – USD 5 million
- Height: 6 feet 4 inches (1.93 m or 193 cm)
- Weight: N/A
- Complexion: Fair
- Hair color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown/Black
- Social media: Instagram @daveman692, Twitter @daveman692, Facebook @davidrecordon, LinkedIn @davidrecordon